CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rihanna S&M Video



This is probably the first Rihanna video that actually caught my attention. All of the hype surrounding this video made me click the play button on youtube (especially this late at night). Let me tell you, I was not disappointed. Melina Matsoukas who also directed one of my favorite Beyonce' videos, (Why Dont You Love Me) was the vision behind this video. I loved that Perez Hilton makes a cameo and the part that he plays. Without giving away too much, it appears that Rihanna is turning the table on her "haters." I love the fashion and the creativity that this video brings...Rihanna is showing so much personality in this video and she looks great, that hair color has completely grown on me.

Check it out:

0 comments: