CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Adele's "Natural Women" performance for VH1 Unplugged



So now I know who they left out of the Aretha Franklin tribute! Adele! Out of all the great singers out there I know it must have been hard for them to select just 5 singers. I think I understand what they were trying to do by choosing someone from each genre of music but for some reason these women together made the performance less than thrilling for me. All talented in their own right, just maybe not the right mix. I would say 3 out of the 5 were good but wont say who...I'll leave that up to your imaginations. Well Adele apparently recorded a VH1 unplugged concert and in doing so covered the Aretha Franklin classic "Natural Women." I bet the Academy of Arts and Sciences heard this and thought, OH, that's who we forgot! *Shakes head* If you've ever watched an MTV or VH1 unplugged you know that an album of the performance will follow the show! Which is super exciting, especially since the artist usually performs a few songs that can't be found on their albums. The full performance will air on March 4, 2011 on VH1.

0 comments: