CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chris Brown: "Up To You" (Snippet)



I'm a huge fan of Chris brown's voice. I think he has potential to be an even greater vocalist at some point in career. I'm especially a fan of Chris Brown's more R&B tracks such as "Deuces" and "No BS." Of course I'm in full support of his new project "F.A.M.E." which is set to be released on March 22. However I was concerned that he may be going down the road of electronic/techno music which has taken over some of our favorite R&B/Pop stars music collection. When I heard the new song "Up To You" I was convinced otherwise. I like the teaser he released for the song its a great way to generate more buzz around the song/album. Im interested to see what this album is all about...Check out the video below.


F.A.M.E. Snippet..."Up To You" from Mechanical Dummy on Vimeo.

0 comments: