CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teedra Moses " I Adore U"





If you follow Teedra Moses on twitter you know that she released a new song titled "I Adore U" yesterday. What I love about Teedra Moses is that she always stays true to her style. Hearing a new song by her is always so refreshing in comparison to what some of the R&B artist are releasing today. (Or the lack of what's being released). Although this isn't a single off her much anticipated follow up to "Complex Simplicity" her fans should be glad to know that she will be releasing a new video for R U 4 Real from the "Royal Patience" mixtape. The new video will premiere on Feb. 14Th (V-Day). I'm excited to see the new video, it was one of my favorites off the mixtape. Hopefully we will have a new album from Teedra sooner than later...



0 comments: