CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Justin Bieber ft. Chris Brown "Up"



A few months back I posted on Justin Bieber when I found out just how much I like his voice. Although most of his music is directed towards his age group, every once in a while I find a song that I really like. Bieber just released his new album "Never Say Never, The Remixes." I came across a track from the album called "UP" which features Chris Brown. I'm not surprised that these two collaborated together it makes sense because they sound great together. I would think a song with these two would definitely be a hit. Chris Brown has eluded to the fact that JB will also be on his upcoming album F.A.M.E which will hopefully be a R&B track for those of us who love to hear a good R&B colab. Check out the song below and I also added the video from JB on the Chelsea Lately show from last night. He's a little flirt, "Just Call Me Doctor Bieber" LOL








0 comments: