CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stevie Wonder "Joy Inside My Tears," "Ordinary Pain" and "Summer Soft"





If you haven't picked up on it, I'm really into Stevie Wonder's music, but who isn't right? Well this week, although it's only Wedensday I've been playing the "Songs In the Key of life Album" like I dont have any other music on my ipod. Not to get side tracked but when you listen to this album it's almost like no other music matters. This album is just truly a classic. Even though I'm not in a place where I can say what my favorite Stevie Wonder song is or even what my top 5 are, I can definately say that this album probably has to be one of my favorites by him. I cringe at the thought of picking a favorite because his catalog of music is just.... well, no words can describe it. Here are just a FEW reason's why Stevie is one of the greatest of all time:

Am I the only person who can sit back and listen to Stevie's music all day???






0 comments: