CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

JoJo "Boy Without A Heart"




I'm a huge fan of JoJo's and knew that she came out with a new mixtape late last year and for some reason never downloaded the album. It's crazy, I don't know what I was thinking. So randomly today I come across the song "Boy Without A Heart" and of course I've never heard it before. I could tell by the depth of her vocals that this was a newer track. So after a little investigating I found out that the song came from her "Can't Take That Away From Me" mixtape. Let me just say JoJo sounds so good on this song! Her voice has always been beautiful but has definitely matured and come a long way. I love everything about this song especially the lyrics. Its really disheartening to hear that she is still having trouble with her record label but glad to hear that she has somehow managed to produce quality music while she gets it all figured out. I'm pulling for her, she is so talented.

Download the free mixtape on her bandcamp site: http://rap-up.bandcamp.com/



0 comments: