CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Electric Wire Hustle






A semi new group called "Electric Wire Hustle" recently caught my attention. I listened to two tracks "Waters" and "They Don't Know" and I was immediately hooked. (I love when that happens btw). I rushed myself right over to itunes and purchased their album of the same name. The band who is from Wellington, New Zealand classifies their music as soul. Some have compared their sound to that of Marvin Gaye and although I'm really into their album I'm not ready to go that far yet. They do kind of remind me of my favorite male singer, Dwele. So if you're a Dwele fan you will most def like this album. I'm hearing that they are on tour so hopefully I will catch them sometime soon...

I love a good band, Check them out:



0 comments: