CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NEW VIDEO: Wale "The Break Up Song"





Wale just released the new video for "The Break Up Song" from his 2010 mixtape "More About nothing." The video happens to be inspired by one of my favorite movies from last year, "500 Days of Summer." I see that Wale or someone in his camp has exceptional taste in movies. I consider 500 days of Summer to be an indie chick flick so I'm surprised that this movie would even be on his radar. Well of course Wale puts a hip hop spin to the story which was a smart move. This video will certainly gain respect from his female fans that have seen the movie. I know it worked on me, but hey I'm a sucka for love...lol. Check out the video below...I also added the trailer for 500 days..for those who are into a good chick flick. If you haven't seen the movie head over to HBO and watch it immediately! (They've been playing it non stop for the last month, don't even ask why I know that...)





0 comments: