CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Robyn- "Turn it the Eff Up!"





You may remember Robyn from her 1997 hit Show me Love, or if you heard the song I'm sure you would remember it. Her voice is definitely memorable, very different indeed. I heard a couple of songs from her latest album self entitled, "Robyn" and I'm really diggin' her style. I'm open to any type of music but my favorite of course is soul music, and tend to lean more towards artist who make soulful music. Although she is considered pop I've come across a couple of joints that could be classified as R&B. Check out a couple of songs that really caught my ear so far. Let me know what you think...

Robyn Playlist


I'm thinking you should pick up her album, its in stores now!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SoRRy i WenT so Far BacK . i JuSt WanTEd TO SEe But i JuSt wANted to commENt on R0byn. . ii l0Ve ANytimE you likE iS thE !