CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OMG!!! I Gotta Have Those Shirts!!!




I have to get those OBAMA shirts that Bey and Halle Berry are rockin' they are awesome!
On another and more music oriented note, I've heard a couple of the songs leaked from her new album...Pretty solid material...Just enough for me to get excited to hear the album at length. Beyonce's "B-day" really shocked me, that album came straight out of left field. Being a die hard DC3 fan and pin pointing "Dangerously In Love" as a classic I definitely thought B-day would be out of this world. To be honest listening to it for like a year straight and being so puzzled by the material I finally caved in. I mean I love her music style so much I started to believe in the album more and more. Now I really like it which is crazy. I guess I just wasn't ready to accept it at the time. I expected more ballads and love songs with a couple of club tracks. I'm a sucker for sad love songs and I guess I expected to hear that but it fell a little flat in the area. EXCEPT for "Resentment" which is a TRUE CLASSIC. That song made the freakin' album. No matter what she says now you can tell she was singing the song which came from a place of great pain. But I wont get into my Beyonce' conspiracies. But I'm very excited to see who Beyonce's supporting!

1 comments:

B Word said...

Heyy I just noticed we have the same pic of fellow GGF member Beyonce. Go look at the Obama "A Millie" freestyle I'm sure you'll laugh your butt of like I did. As soon as I heard it I thought Megan!