CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Raphael Saadiq- "The Way I See It"

Well nobody is more excited about hearing some new material from Raphael Saadiq than me. His last two solo albums were amazing. The new album entitled, "The Way I See It" set to release September 16th, is definitely unexpected. The three songs I've heard so far, "Oh Girl," "Love That Girl," and "100 yard dash" defiantly have old school Motown flavor. This will sit well with more mature crowds out there. Raphael Saddiq is very innovative and always produces soulful strong music. So this album should be pretty good. I may be a little bias toward him because of Tony Toni Tone! and will always have a special place in my musical heart for the efforts he's made on several albums including Kelis's, "Tasty" and Teedra Moses's "Complex Simplicity." Eagerly anticipating this one!!!

Check out Raphael Saadiq’s Myspace and let me know what you think of his new sound:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=69995997

0 comments: