CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Estelle- "Pretty Please" Video



"Pretty Please" is Estelle's 4th single off her new album "Shine". You will see cameo's from Danity Kane's Aubrey O'Day, Taraji Henson, Jackie Long and Malik Yoba. I unexpectedly enjoyed Estelle's album. I wasn't really feelin' her first two singles but came across a couple of joints like "Pretty Please" and "Substitute Lover" on Myspace and decided to go out and purchase her album. Turns out the album is really awesome. On a side note, I think that artist should post a couple of songs on Myspace before their album drops. This would be a great way to get people excited about the album, especially for new artist like Estelle. If I didn't happen to go on her myspace and and got the opportunity to listen to some of her material I might have never been interested in buying the album. In my opinion the first two singles werent really that exciting. They were great mainstream club joints but nothing that would get me to out and buy the album. (I guess I should've known that if Kanye and John Legend put their seals of approval on it, it was going to be a good album). But take it from me, people are constantly browsing Myspace listening to music and posting a couple of songs from a new album would be great advertising...Just a thought. Check out the video, let me know what you think...

0 comments: