CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Janelle Monae'-Metropolis



Remove Formatting from selection

Janelle Monae' and Metropolis arrives August 12, 2008 and I am so excited! She has gone against the grain and proved that you don't need to get air play to be much anticipated. With people like P.Diddy (Random right?), Outkast and a host of others singing your praises I guess you must be doing something right. This women is talented. "Sincerely Jane" is an amazing out of the box type of song! My favorite line from the song is "Y'all betta shut up!" Something to check out for sure!!! If you like quality edgy music you will love her! Trust me. Look for the review coming soon!

Janelle Monae's Myspace:


(Listen to Sincerely Jane)


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45237552



Review Coming Soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OmG. . i LoVe Her ! sHes So CuTe ! anD i JuSt hEarD likE 2 of her sonGs. . .im ExciTed !
<33 KisSin !

B Word said...

I just saw that you put Nina Simone's album coming up and it reminded me of the ex's line from just to get by remix,"its like a Nina Simone piano flow, its like a michaelangelo painting a portrait of Maya Angelou"

I'm singing it right now.