CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Aaliyah- THE Princess of R&B





Well it's no secret how incredibly talented Aaliyah was. She was an amazing singer and a great actor. I believe that she was already a star but was on her way to become a mega superstar. I remember when the "Are You That Somebody" Video came out. I think I was in Junior high school or something when I begged my mom to go out and buy me that black skirt with the slits up the side. I think every girl had or wanted that outfit. When she started collaborating with Timbland and his camp I knew they were on the brink of greatness. Oh geez, and when the One in A million album came out it seemed like she was dropping hit after hit along with amazing videos with crazy choreography. Not only could she sing but she was a great dancer. I actually got the chance to see her in concert and she put on a really good show. Her last album was a hands down classic which included material that was so out of this world. I couldn't believe how great that album was. I played that CD out to the point that I can't even listen to it now without it skipping. She is one of my favorites of all time and is definitely 100% missed....








1 comments:

B Word said...

Aww man as soon as your blog loaded I heard 4 page letter and almost cried. I remember the saddest day ever like it was yesterday.

We Miss you Baby GIrl!!!