CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Keri Hilson- "In A Perfect World"




Ok so I'll admit it, I wasn't really feelin' Keri Hilson's new song "Energy" but I really wanted to! Today I heard a couple of joints off her upcoming album "In A Perfect World," (A Title, by the way that I really like) which are pretty solid efforts. I wanna say that she reminds me Ciara but her vocals are still very "different." "Slow Dance" her most recently (leaked) song is more my speed than "Energy", but that's just me. Even though it wasn't produced by Timbaland, you can tell that she is definately from that camp. The song is actually produced by Polow da don and is co written by Justin Timberlake! Good move! She is definately working with the right people. Check out "Slow Dance" and "Love Ya" and let me know what you think. Keri's album, "In A Perfect World" is slated to drop October 7th and I'm actual kind of excited about it...


keri hilson

0 comments: