CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

MIGUEL- Definitely a Sure Thing...

Miguel Jontel, I simply love this artist, signed to Jive records he is definitely one to watch. I imagine he will be very successful in the industry. His music reminds me of Jodeci...wait! I wont compare him because he has his own style. I posted the song "Sure Thing" on my Myspace page and then I was constantly hit up for the info on him. The song is very clever which I certainly appreciate. The vocals are amazing mixed with an awesome beat..The song is a SURE THING. It should defiantly be his first single. (Not sure if it will happen, because the song is so different). Which based off the R&B music that's being produced today, it seems like different gets no play... It's evident that doing the same thing as the last guy or repeating what you did on your last album will get you the most play. But this guy has talent and he's so original. I hope when his album drops he knocks out some of these talentless, air time hogging spoofs off the charts, I won't mention any names (today)...I've noticed that he's been dropping new singles on his myspace (I guess as a test) which are all strong tracks. "GO", for instance is a more up beat but cool song. I can't wait until he official drops an album.I just hope the record execs aren't giving him a hard time about doing a more mainstream song. Hopefully he will be able to stay true to his personal style.

Check out Miguel's Myspace Page and listen to SURE THING:

1 comments:

B Word said...

He is a sure thing!!! Megan your blog is really poppin. I'm lowkey jealous.