CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Two Sides of the Coin (Fantasia I'm Doin' Me Vs. Keyshia Cole ft. Tank Tired of Doin' Me)

"Aint nothing more beautiful than knowing your worth..."

So often we get in a place in a relationship where it just feels like the situation is one sided. You feel the other person isn't putting you first or in some cases you don't even place.You get to the point where you inevitably move on. I believe that's the exact point of Fantasia's song "I'm Doin' Me". It's the realization that you deserve better and wont settle for anything less. But after all is said and done what happens when you get down to it and you realize that you do love yourself and want more but you love that other person too?





I think that's where the song by Keyshia Cole ft Tank titled "I'm tired of doing me" comes into play. Of course we all have that thought about going back especially when the other person realizes what they lost. Being strong enough to move on is a always a great idea in theory but no one ever said it was easy. When love is involved nothing is easy. I thought it was interesting to hear two great artist to vocally go head to head with two different sides of the same issue. To stay or to go...



0 comments: