CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 24, 2010

New Music from Emily King!




The other day I was browsing the Internet for some new music and blogging material when I came across a few new tracks from one of my favorite vocalist, Emily King. I probably enter her name into Google at least once a month, I guess hoping that one day I will learn of a new album or even possibly that she's signed again. Well apparently she has been busy working on a new album! She added a few new tracks to her website(www.emilykingmusic.com), "Down", "Georgia" and "Radio." According to a Seventeen article on her website she says we should expect her new album in 2011. Well I hope she is talking about the earlier part of the year because although I am thankful for the three gems on her website I'm just not sure how long they will hold me over...

I've said before and I will say it again:

No smoke, no mirrors just pure vocal and writing talent....That is Emily King.

Check out these beautiful new songs...







Down by emilyking


Georgia by emilyking

Radio by emilyking

0 comments: