CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jessie J-Next UP??




UK youtube sensation Jessie J finally caught my ear today. The net has been buzzing about her for a while now so I decided to check her out. Verdict? She seems to be a very strong vocalist. She's got style, a diva like attitude and TALENT. Her voice is beautiful. Her first single "Do it like a dude" is definitely a song that I can see doing well on the pop charts. But with Mega Pop stars like Brittany Spears and Lady Gaga coming out with albums this year I'm just not sure where that leaves Jessie J. (In my eyes there is room for everyone). Although "Do It Like a Dude" isn't exactly my cup of tea, I did manage to find a few songs that I'm into. I'm interested to see which direction her record label takes her in and what her album has to offer. I love the soulful under tone in her music. I'm hoping the album displays her true vocal ability as sometimes pop music can downplay.

Check out a few of her songs and covers:









0 comments: