CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEW Snippets from Tweet's new album Love, Tweet



Just yesterday I heard some buzz about the "Love, Tweet" album dropping this year and I immediately dismissed it. Unfortunately for me and all of Tweets other fans we've been patiently waiting for her follow up to "It's Me Again" since news broke of a new album in 2008. Tweet is my favorite singer and I live for the two albums and for any leaked songs I can get my hands on. I'm so eager for new material I will take whatever I can get. A few days ago Tweet took to her twitter page and posted a snippets from her new album. Tweet also mentioned that her album would indeed be out this year. She also posted an acoustic version of one of my favorites Iceberg,(which is crazy because all of her songs are my favs). Also a version of "Things You Say" by her and Whitney Houston which was exciting for me to hear. Check out both videos, after "Love Again" here is more old and new Tweet to hold you over.

(Can I just also say that the music featured below sounds SO amazing, I'm so excited and it could be that I'm just emo right now but it almost brought tears to my eyes)!







0 comments: