CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Adele "Take It All"



While everyone is enjoying the new remix of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" I've been searching the net for a preview of the new album. I am literally at the edge of my seat waiting for this album because I know it will be nothing less than great. So after coming across the track listing I found a live version of a new song called "Take it All" where Adele is flawlessly singing my every thought on love. Does this girl read my mind? This song is WOW, amazing. I cant wait to hear the final version. So if you haven't been counting that's 3 songs in a row that have all been classified by me as "GREAT." I'm hoping I can purchase the UK version when it comes out on the 24Th of this month so I can stop net stalking this album. In my search I came across a few songs that I never heard and thought I'd share...






0 comments: