CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Was It Just Me?

Was it just me, or was something missing from the VMA's???

I was so disappointed in the VMA's this year! Have I out grown them or what? As a music award show you would think the VMA's would produce the one thing that we were all watching for, MUSIC! Ugh! I expected to see awesome performances followed by deserving people wining awards. Instead all we got was ONE awesome performance! Kanye's "Love Lock down" performance was great! I was just about give up on music (j/k), when Fashion Rocks premiered. Beyonce' performed as and for the talented Ms. Etta James and it was so beautiful! Her performance was simply flawless. I also caught great performances by Mariah Carey, Justin Timberlake and Solange. Did you watch???

Well if not
Check out Beyonce' performing The Etta James classic "At Last!" I got chills!


0 comments: