CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Musiq Soulchild Ft. Mary J. Blige- "If you leave"




I was light weight depressed when I heard Musiq Soulchild's song "Radio." I think the reviews on the song were so mixed that he wrote a blog on myspace explaining the reasons he went in the direction that he did with the song. In my opinion "Radio," sounds like a typical song playing on radio stations today. Which was shocking to me because Musiq has never gone down that route. He's stayed true to his Neo-soul style and produced quality material. Today I heard, "If you leave" and all was well in my musical world... It features Mary J. Blige and that's even shocking. I haven't really known Musiq to collaborate much but this was definitely a great choice. The song is awesome. I feel like now we are on the right track.

Listen to Musiq and Mary J.on "If you leave" and let me know somethin' people...


If U Leave (Feat. Mary J. Blige) - Musiq Soulchild

0 comments: