CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

John Legend ft Kanye West- "It's Over"




A new song has leaked from John Legend's new project. "It's Over" featuring Kanye West is yet another "out of the box" type song. (And yes that's yours truly in the picture above, on the far left) :-) I'm hearing that Kanye West and the Neptunes have produced several tracks on John Legends new album. It took a while for me to get into "Green Light" but now it's one of my favorite songs. I'd have to say I like the direction John Legend is going in especially with the producers he chose for the album. How can you go wrong the Kanye and the Neptunes? But I'm still interested in hearing more slow jams from Legend...

Listen to It's over and let me know what you think


Its Over - John Legend

0 comments: