CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Song Thats Currently Stuck In My Head (Better Late Than Never??)








"Swagger Like Us" just warms my musical heart! I LOVE this song! I am completely and utterly hooked on it. When I'm not listening to it I'm singing it...Ok that's enough. Finally somebody sampled M.I.A and did it with the best in the Game! T.I.,Kanye West, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne all on one track? That's crazy!

My question to you is, WHO HAS THE BEST VERSE??? Let me know!!!
Swagger Like Us (Ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Lil Wayne) - T.I.

Shout out to B Word for introducing me to this song!

1 comments:

B Word said...

It's a dream come true!
Kudos!! Best Post Yet Mpossible! Thanks for the shout out. You should see me listening to this in the car by myself. I spazz out! You would think that I was on the song! LOL

And the best verse gooooesss tooooo........ Kanye West!!!!
(Are u surprised?)

My fav part is..... The Whole Song! LOL