CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

GOT SANTOGOLD??







SANTOGOLD is my favorite new artist of 2008! She is simply amazing! I probably listen to her full album at least once a day. Her music is indescribable, the best way to understand is to just listen. Her album really caught me by surprise because I really didn't expect what she delivered. I've been meaning to blog about her for like 2 months already. It's funny because her music is being used in several commercials right now, most noticeably the Converse commercial she's in with Pharrell. Or the Miller lite ad t.v. stations are playing during the football game commercial breaks. Great Exposure! Check out a couple of my favorite picks off her album and let me know what you think.

santogold

0 comments: