CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mic Check 1.2.3: September Releases

It looks like September will be a great month for R&B and soul music. I must say that I am eagerly anticipating Robin Thicke's album due to the fact that I love his voice and I thought "The Evolution of Robin Thicke" was an amazing album. I am also interested in seeing what Jennifer Hudson will produce on her first much anticipated album. Check out the new releases for the month of September below:




September 9, 2008- Eric Benet/"Love and Life"




September 16, 2008- Ne-Yo/"The Year of the Gentleman"



September 16,2008-Raphael Saadiq/"The Way I See It"




September 23, 2008-Jazmine Sulivan/"Fearless"



September 23, 2008- Joe/"New Man"



September 30, 2008- Jennifer Hudson/Self Titled





September 30, 2008-Robin Thicke/"Something Else"

0 comments: