CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Slum Village-Tainted

Here comes a "not so random" post... I was checking out Soulbounce.com and came across Tainted, By Slum Village. Tainted was actually the first song that I heard by Slum Village back in the day. I think it might have also been the first time I heard Dwele... Well all the same it had me over here reminiscing...





"You say you love me but is really real??"

"Real love, real, real, everybody knows that love's real love
Someone to trust in you for real
Everybody need love that's real
I would never want nothin tainted
Wait a minute what you feel
Faded if your lovin was tainted
True, oh, I know true love is hard to find
Just let it find you for real
If you found love to keep it real
Keep love from being tainted, being tainted"


-Slum Village

0 comments: