CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Amel Larrieux-Dont Let Me Down




"Your past may be rocky but your present is clear, my present situation is the sum of all my fears..."

"I've got so much on my plate I'm scared to take another bite..."

"With my hands held real tight always ready to fight for the few pieces of joy I have now..."

"Heartbreak and bullets can try to steal any good from my life, fathers and lovers have vied rivers have flowed from my eyes."

"I've never seen love face to face. I've just seen it walking away...Why do you think I'd ever recognize something that's never been mine?"

"I can't afford to be careless and let you in... I turn my head for one minute and loose everything."

You have turned on my light and I've lost my sight, but my heart still remembers the sound of the dream of a love one day found, so DON'T LET ME DOWN...

0 comments: