CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Miguel is the Effin Best!

I guess it's safe to say Drake's break out hit is "Best I Ever Had" being that it's been covered by about a million other artist. To be honest with you I was getting kind of tired of it until now. My favorite underrated artist Miguel recently covered the song but put an acoustic spin on it...His voice is crazy! (in a good way)...Can I just say that I can't believe that real artist like Miguel with amazing talent such as his don't get the respect in the music industry that they deserve! Radio stations would rather play the same 4 or 5 artist who don't stand out from one another. Is it just me or does the music on the radio all sound the same to you now days?! It's so wrong on so many levels...

Listen to Miguel's cover of Best I Ever Had:

0 comments: