CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Drake ft. JoJo- Houstatlantavegas (remix)

JoJo is back with a remix of Drake's Houstatlantavegas. This is one of my favorite songs on the So Far Gone mixtape so it was interesting to hear JoJo's spin on it. I actually like it. Her voice is flawless. It would've been cool if they added Drake's original rap to the end of the song and make it a bit longer but hey she still sounds great. I'm hearing that her next album is complete and there's been a little static between her and her label, Blackground which is why the hold up. I've been listening to her last two albums lately and I am super excited to here more new material. Hopefully she can work things out with her label.



Here's the original version by Drake just for fun...

0 comments: