CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maxwell- BLACKsummers'night...



I got to hear Maxwell's new album "BLACKsummers'night" today! I'm hearing that it leaked on the Internet but I don't want any part of that! When the album comes out I'm going to buy my copy! We need to support this album! I'm down with the cause so I want to make sure talented artist rise to the top and get the credit they deserve. I actually listened to the new album on AOL's TheBoombox.com. They are posting a new song from the album everyday in effort to do a countdown until it drops. Let me just say that I am quite impressed with the material. OK I Love it!!! I can't wait until "Black" comes out on July 7Th! While WE wait I thought you might want to hear two of my favorite songs by Maxwell...Peep the videos below!



Maxwell - ...Til The Cops Come Knockin' (Official Music Video) - The best bloopers are here



Maxwell - Lifetime (Official Music Video) - These bloopers are hilarious

0 comments: