CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 14, 2011

NEW MUSIC:Dom Kennedy- "The Original Dom Kennedy" Mixtape





One year after the release of the successful "From The Westside with Love" mixtape LA's very own Dom Kennedy released a new mixtape last week via his twitter titled "The Original Dom Kennedy." In a recent interview with Complex Magazine Dom Kennedy discusses how the new tape differs from his past work:

"It differs because I never really cared too much. In terms of me as a person, as a figure in rap, as a brand, I always wanted to stand for something. Musically, I never really stood for anything until this moment. I had songs before. I always wanted to have good projects, a good image, and dress nice. But until now, I never really had a sound or wanted to take a stand in terms of how my music was sounding." -(Complex.com)

One of my favortie tracks on the album is "Bet You Want Me (Now)" produced by THC..The production on this song is crazy with great lyrics to match."Don't Tell me you're in love and it's only been a month" lol.This new tape will certainly be one for the summer...

Check out the track and download the mixtape below...





Download the new mixtape here: http://www.dopeitsdom.com/

0 comments: