CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

NEW Music: Aaries "Cover Girls"



If you happen to be a hard core fan of Musiq Soulchild you should be familiar with soul singing sisters Aaries. Or more specifically you may remember their feature on Musiq's " Settle For My Love" off his now classic debut album Aijuswanasing. Well if you are a fan of Aaries,you will be happy to know that they recently released a new mixtape titled "Cover Girls." The mixtape consists of covers of some new and old music along with the Musiq track "Settle For My Love." My favorite track would have to be their acoustic version of the Emotions song "Don't Ask My Neighbor," I love the twist at the end where they added "Nothing Even Matters" by Lauryn Hill and D'angelo. They also added their rendition of the often covered Chrisette Michelle song "All I Ever Think About Is You." I'm hoping this is leading to a full length album because I'm definitely interested in hearing more from them. Check out a few songs and download the mixtape below.











Download the mixtape here: http://itsaaries.bandcamp.com/

0 comments: