CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Musiq Soulchild "Alphabet"



I really love Musiq Soulchild's collection of music and was honestly excited to hear that he had a new album in the works for this year. I realize for an artist of his calliber and being 5 albums in the game it's hard to find your place in today's music scene. Musiq Soulchild is so talented, I'm just hoping he doesn't stray too far away from his successful formula. I feel like true R&B and Soul artist struggle to survive with POP music capitalizing the industry nowadays.I'm thinking with this album he will have to present that wow factor so much to the point that people are saying "Have you heard that new Musiq Soulchild?" in order to make this one a success. I know he flies under the radar most times which is cool, but I know we are all starving for a good soul album from Musiq. I have my fingers crossed that this will be a good one to add to my Musiq Soulchild collection. Well enough of that rant...

Following the release of his first single with Swizz Beatz titled "Anything" Musiq released "Alphabet." I like this song and think it will grow on me over time. The new album, MusiqInTheMagiq is scheduled for release on May 3, 2011.

Check it out:

0 comments: