CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Adele is back with new songs "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You"



My girl Adele is back with a new album titled "21" a follow up to her 2008 debut "19." It appears in the last few weeks Adele has released two new tracks and even a new video. Where have I been? Well "Rolling in the Deep" is a great follow up to "Chasing Pavements" and it seems that Adele's voice has only gotten stronger over the last few years. I love this song, and how she's trying to show her ex just how bad he hurt her and how "they would've had it all." Her gut wrenching vocals and delivery are flawless. SHE IS SINGING HER BUTT OFF! I mean I could really feel her pain, and not just because I've been there.

While "Someone Like You" is a beautiful ballad where she confesses her love for a past lover who has moved on. This song gave me the chills with lyrics like "I hoped you'd see my face and be reminded that for me it isn't over."

The album is expected be released here in the states in February 2011 and if there is an advanced UK version availble, please believe that I will be on that the day it comes out...



"Someone Like You" Live

" guess she gave you things, I didnt give to you..." [This girl is always pulling on my heart strings]

Might I add that the lyrics to the song seem like a real conversation that she's having with someone, I think that's what I love the most about it. So real...





0 comments: