CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 8, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Sade ft. Jay-Z "Moon and the Sky" Remix



I knew the Sade and Jay-Z colab would be amazing when I heard they would be remixing "Moon and the Sky. " With a slight change of the beat and Jay-Z's verse at the end makes this one of the rare occasions where the remix is just as good as the original. I'm so glad that they didnt change the bittersweet melody/vibe of the song. Jay-Z's lyrics are so on point its incredible...

"I know we coulda had it all, I wasnt ready to go steady no not at all. Smoke and mirrors clouded my vision... we hit a wall couldnt see the moon and sky behind the fog....

I guess it was in the stars for me to love you from afar...."

"Girl interrupted,thinking about what wasnt,what was it...?"

YESSSS!!! Check it out below:


The Moon And The Sky (Remix Featuring JAY Z) by SadeOfficial

(Source: www.Rap-UP.com)

0 comments: