CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Jill Scott ft. Eve "Shame"



The first single off Jill Scott's upcoming album "Words and Sounds Vol.4: The Light Of The Sun" was released today. The new song titled "Shame" which features Eve should definitely please all Jill Scott fans. Somehow I knew Jill would release a more up tempo song for the first single because this is something that she has done and has certainly worked with past albums.I think I'm a little more impressed with the empowering lyrics than the actual song but overall I give it a thumbs up. I have no doubt that this next album will be a great addition to my Jill Scott collection. I'm trying not to get too excited because the album wont be out until summer but let me just say LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!! LOL

"I can stand on my own, I'm magnificent... I'm a queen on a throne, I'm magnificent."

0 comments: