CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Daniel Merriweather "A Little Bit Better"



Daniel Merriweather and producer Mark Ronson have teamed up again for a lovely song called "A Little Bit Better," off the Arthur soundtrack. This song has sparked my interest so much to the point that I might actually check out the soundtrack. Although I want nothing to do with the movie because I'm a huge fan of the original. I'm hoping no one dared to cover the original Arthur theme song by Christopher Cross "Best that you can do." I LOVE that song, it makes the original movie even better...

Check out the new song by Daniel Merriweather below:



Daniel Merriweather - A Little Bit Better by WaterTowerMusic

Also check out the oriinal Arthur Theme song below:

0 comments: