CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

J.Cole "Friday Nigh Lights" Mixtape



I have been having a hard time posting on this mixtape because I literally love every track on it. I've been playing it non stop, at work and at home. J.Cole is so talented and with every mixtape I feel his delivery gets stronger. Every time I play the Warm up, The Come up and now Friday Night Lights he is steadily becoming my personal favorite up and coming rapper. With this mixtape he had me at "Hello" sampling Aaliyah, Janelle Monae' and also the great E.Badu along with some old school soul samples. It is impossible for me to mention my favorite songs off this mixtape because I honestly can't choose. This is the way it is supposed to be! There are 20 songs on this mixtape and how is possible that every song is great? Pure and true talent is the only way I can describe it. Download the Friday Night Lights mixtape and listen to history being made...

"If they don't know your dreams then they cant shoot them down..." J.Cole














0 comments: