CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jamie Foxx Ft. Drake "Fall For Your Type"



I was so excited to hear that Jamie Foxx's new album, "Best night of my life" is scheduled to come out sooner than I originally heard, December 21st! I just heard the second single off the album "Fall For Your Type" featuring Drake. I heard Drake's version a few months ago and loved it, and now that Jamie has revealed his version I'm super excited for the album. I'm so used to Jamie Foxx collaborating on R&B tracks with Tank that I didn't know what to think of this pairing. I also know anything Drake is on is usually a hit so I guess it goes without saying that this song is pretty awesome. What I love the most is Drake's verse and of course Jamie's vocals are on point as usual. Can't wait to hear the album... Listen to the track below and let me know what you think of it...

"I'ma take you anywhere you want to go, let you meet my friends so they can lecture me again about how reckless I have been."-Drake

0 comments: