CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whitney Houston- I Look To You








If it hasn't been mentioned before Whitney Houston is my FAVORITE singer of all time. She is the sole reason that I love music so much. So you can only imagine how thrilled I was when I heard that she was coming out with a new album. She is such an inspiration coming from the bottom and making it all the way back to the top...I wouldn't be her number one fan if I didn't post something on her latest album " I Look To You" which includes my favorite song of 2009 "Million Dollar Bill." If nothing else I can tell that Whitney put her heart in soul into this album. I am so happy and so proud that her album came out and it did extremely well so much to the point people are calling her the "Comeback Queen!" Check out some of her new videos below...









0 comments: