CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Corinne Bailey Rae is Back...and so am I!





After a long random hiatus I'm back! And who better to bring me out of my writing slump than Corinne Bailey Rae? I checked out her website and found that she's working on some new material. She's got a slightly different look and sound. Her first album "Put Your Records On" was amazing and had a great response. It's being said that her latest effort consists of darker material. Check out the link to her video which drops hints of what we have to look forward to...I'm hearing her new album will be out early next year...

Check it:

www.corinnebaileyrae.net

1 comments:

B Word said...

She looks so beautiful I'm so happy... Bring on the dark music unfortunately I'm ready for it.