CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Michael Buble'-Haven't Met You Yet (My New Favorite Song)



I absolutely love Michael Buble's style and sound. His voice is so amazing that it gives me chills! I started my music "love affair" with Michael Buble' when I heard the song "Home"..."Another summer day has gone and come away in Paris and Rome and I wanna come home, I miss you.." The lyrics to this song completely captures the pain of missing a loved one.He's been coined as a " Big Band, Modern day Standards singer" who covers songs by legendary artist such as Frank Sinatra (i.e. Come Fly With Me,The Way You Look Tonight,That's All) and Ella Fitzgerald...SOLD!! Buble' has a new album coming out which is titled "Crazy Love" and I am "Crazy in Love"
(lol) with the first single, "Haven't Met You Yet." I like the idea of someone singing about a future love...Check out some of my favorite songs by Buble' and let me know what you think...I'm sure you will love him as much as I do!

Check it....



Michael Buble' "Haven't Met You Yet"


Michael Buble' "Home"




Michael Buble' "Everything"

0 comments: