CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beyonce- At Last









I feel like every other post is about Beyonce, but she is everywhere right now! I love it! Check out Beyonce's rendition of the Etta James classic "At Last." I personally like it, I can tell she took her time with this one. Of course no one will ever perform this song like Etta James but Bey's version definitely doesn't tarnish the original. I can't wait to see Cadillac Records I know I say this all the time but I love movies about music legends...

Cadillac Records is in theaters December 15th...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im GOnna GO AHeAD ANd COmmenT on all Of THe BeyonCe AbovE !!!!! LoL SO im SupEr ExciTed ABout THe M0viE ANd THat TOuR i DiDnt eVen Kn0w AbouT iT. . WHooOO FUn !!!! oOh YeAh AnD ab0uT sASHa fiErcE. . tHey AinT ReADy ! LoL
<3