CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beyonce' News!!

Bey is still working on her world domination! She's got two new movies coming out soon. One being, "Cadillac Records" which also stars Adrian Brody and Jeffrey Wright. In "Cadillac Records" Beyonce' portrays legend, Etta James. I love movies based on music legends (The Temptations, The Jackson Story, What's Love Got To Do With It and well I'm not sure if it counts but The Five Heartbeats). I'm sure this is going to be an awesome movie but I'm even more excited about the soundtrack which drops on December 4Th! (Believe it or not but I have the "Dreamgirls" soundtrack)... She will also star in the movie "Obsession" along with a brand new album for your listening pleasure! I'm so excited about it! :-)




Check out Bey on the cover of Essence Magazine:


0 comments: