CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

BEY-SOL Tour!!!





This is big folks! Beyonce' and Solange will be touring together next year! That's exciting! I know me and my girls will be there. The tour will consist of 110 dates which will make stops in Europe, the U.S (with a one week stop in Las Vegas)Canada, Mexico, South America, Japan, Africa, and Australia.

Beyonce's double disc "I Am..." drops November 18th!!

On a side note I've been hearing so much about these Minx nails that Beyonce' and Solange have been wearing for a while now! I know Beyonce' was on 106 and Park last week, showing off her custom made OBAMA design! (I've also seen Solange and Eve wearing this design as well) Minx nails are being considered an alternative to nail polish, and are made from flexible film strips. They are becoming popular among the ladies in Hollywood mostly because they don't chip! Now that has me SOLD! I have to see this to believe it!

0 comments: