CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So Kool

I'm soooo glad to finally hear something from Teedra Moses. So Kool, a song from her much anticipated sophomore album, The Lioness, is definitely a hit in my book. I'm really feeling this song. "I bet you call me again." Is the best line in the song, so true! She makes music for the masses, both men and women can relate to her music which is what I love about her. Her first album Complex Simplicity was definitely and unexpected classic so I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for her next effort.

Check out So Kool on her Myspace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12142483

2 comments:

B Word said...

Kudos to Teedra.....

Unknown said...

Love the blog... Thanks for turning me on to Teedra.. she is talent.