CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

JAZMINE SULLIVAN- "BUST YOUR WINDOWS"




Jazmine Sullivan, I love this girl! She is pure talent! When I first heard "Need You Bad" and then, found out she was from Missy's camp I new I'd found a winner. I had that song on repeat for a month straight. I'm a huge Tweet, Lil Mo and Nicole Wray fan, and I'm beginning to realize that you can't go wrong working with Missy, (I know I'm late). "Bust Your Windows'" should definitely be her next single. As I'm sure you can imagine this song takes me to a place that I'm sure all the ladies can relate to and maybe some men. But this one is definitely a song to play when you've been burned. If you don't do anything else in September buy this girls album!!! "Restless," comes out September 16, 2008- Keep your eyes open for my review as well. The title alone tells me I'm going to LOVE her album...

Check out a snippet of, "Bust Your Windows" on her Myspace...You don't even have to tell me if you like it because I already know you will!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66596654

0 comments: